If you are planning to move to a new place and want to sell your old house, then there are a number of ways you can do it. List your house on a local realtor’s list, place an ad online, or spread the word amongst friends and family. But if you are looking to save time without compromising on the budget, the only option that you have is a house buying and renovating company. The reason these companies are well-known is because of their claim, we buy house for cash. As we all know, the process of getting a loan for property and its evaluation is a very lengthy one, it often takes weeks if not months. You need a buyer with enough cash to pay you right away and give a fair value to your money as well. A lot of people in the market will offer you cash, but they would significantly cut down on the price. The company knows that selling your house is an emotional and troublesome process, so they let you worry less about the cash and the time for payment. This ensures that you get enough time to easily look for your options without having to wait for the time-consuming bank processes.
Another problem that people face when they put their house on sale is what to do with the fixtures and fittings. It is very difficult to move all the fixed items in the house such as the air conditioning systems, kitchenware, laundry equipment, and so on. Since you don’t know the space and dimensions of the house, you will get, it is not feasible to take everything along. There is also a chance that you would have to rent a space to keep your goods until you are ready to move them in or you decide to buy everything new for your new place. A question that most of you would ask is, is there a way I can sell my house as is? The answer is yes, you can! The property companies give you the option to sell your house in the exact condition, which means you don’t have to worry about packing and moving the fixtures, working on the minor repairs, do paint jobs or any such thing that might be hassle for you. Isn’t it amazing how simple the answer to how to sell a house fast is? A number of property companies claim we buy houses any condition, whether ugly houses or pretty houses, they deal in all kinds of houses.
Things to Consider
There are a few things you should know when you are planning to sell your house. These things can play a major role in your decision to pick the right buyer and ease out the process of the sale.
- Do market research on the prices of the property in your neighborhood. You should be sure that you are getting the right price. In the research, the size of the plot, number of rooms, bathrooms, size of the rooms, fixtures, recent renovations, and many such things play an important part. Once you get an evaluation, it means that you will be getting the money with a plus and minus of 1-2%, which is justified as not all the houses are in the exact same condition.
- After that, you should see the potential of the buyer. Would he be able to pay you the decided amount and on the stipulated time? Often in the dealings of the banks, the time is mismanaged. People expect to get their check from the bank while the bank tries to make sure that all the documents and required information are Keep a margin of a couple of days to avoid any inconvenience that could arise due to delayed payments.
- Discuss the deal in detail and make sure to have them in writing. Ensure that you have discussed the deal, the things which will be a part of it, your role, and your buyer’s promises. It is always advised to have the things in writing and signed by both the parties to avoid any confusion at the time of the final sales contract. It also makes sure that both the parties know exactly what to expect from the other during the time of the contract.
- Involve a lawyer at the time of making the final contract. With the help of a lawyer, you will be able to make sure that there are no loopholes and no important points are missed. Always remember that a legal expert’s advice is very valuable.
- If you are dealing in cash, make sure the buyer is trusted, and the bank drafts and currency used are legal and do not have any ambiguities attached with them. Selling a property involves a lot of cash, which also increases the chances of frauds and scams. Dealing in check or a promissory note is the safest and recommended approach.
- Once all these things are done, you are good to go.
Value a Trusted Buyer
There are many people who would offer cash for your house, but you should always keep in mind that a trusted buyer is more valuable than the highest bidder. As companies claim we buy houses for cash, you can be sure that your money and house are in safe hands. Also, always trust companies that have valid license. That is because have hundreds of sellers who can vouch for their integrity and successful deals in the past. With them, you can be sure that you won’t be exploited as there are many people who would offer less than what your property is actually worth. One of the reasons why people are exploited in cash deals is because the buyer gets a perception that the seller is in urgent need of the money and even if they offered less, they would agree to the deal. There will be companies that will offer you the real market price. They can do it because they have the cash for it, and know that the real value and profit is in the property and not the situation of the seller.
If you hire a company, you would not have to worry about selling your property or moving the fixtures because they will help you out. They will make sure that you sell your house fast, and would be able to strike the perfect deal with your fixtures as well. Sell your house as is so you can focus on the new one you are getting, and look for the new furniture, lighting, kitchen equipment and all those things instead of worrying about the old ones. You can be confident that within 10 working days, you will receive your full payment, and you can make all your plans accordingly. Without having the doubts or worrying about any delays in receiving the cash, you can place your faith in them when they say we buy houses for cash.
Leave your Worries to a Reliable Property Company
Now that you are all set to make the decision, instead of looking online for different options, you should go to the right people to get your deal. You do not have to worry about the costs involved in listing your house, making renovations, negotiating with a broker and any hidden costs. All these hassles would be taken care of; you just have to focus on getting the next house and making your dreams come true. With so many things to take care of, why should you worry about petty issues like paying the broker’s fee, hiring and monitoring the people for repairs and following up with the realtors on the response of the buyers? Instead, you can use this time, energy and the extra money you saved in finding and moving to your new house. When you sell your house as is, it gets very easy to move on. Since you won’t have any fixtures to carry, with the extra money you have, you can go out shopping for the things you’ll need now.
So don’t wait any longer, if you have decided to sell your house fast, in Cincinnati, the easiest and reliable way to do it is through the Painter bothers. They have a history of over 650 successful deals, and it is believed that no one knows the value of property and market in Cincinnati better than them. They will give you the right amount at the promised time so you can sit back, relax, and plan your move to your new house accordingly. There would be no interruptions in your excitement for your new house, and at the same time, you would not have to worry about the legal process and shifting of the old house. Focus your time and money where it matters and leave the rest to the Painter brothers. You would not find a better deal than this, and you can be sure that you are getting the real value for your property. The quickest and the easiest way of selling your house on cash in Cincinnati is, no doubt, through the Painter brothers. So why wait now? If you have made your mind about selling your house, do it the right, easy, and fastest way possible.